Sign in
South Africa Source-linked decisions Coverage checked

South Africa Case Law

Search judgments by proposition, citation, court, judge or legal topic, then move directly into the source-grounded case analysis.

Courts on this page
1 court collection
Last checked

South Africa decisions

Decisions matching the current search

Clear filters
Family And Children [2012] ZAECELLC 13

C.R.I v M.R.I (EL 1691/11, ECD 2228/11)

C.R.I v M.R.I (EL 1691/11, ECD 2228/11) [2012] ZAECELLC 13 (24 August 2012)

The High Court ordered supervised contact between a father and his two minor children, despite their refusal, applying the best-interests test and section 10 of the Children's Act.

  • Child Contact Rights
  • Best Interests Of Child
  • Children's Act Section 10
  • Supervised Access
  • Parental Responsibility
  • Child-contact-rights
Read case analysis

About this LexChat collection

South Africa decisions are organised by court, judge, legal area and indexed issue so a practitioner can move from a proposition to a citable authority with the surrounding context intact.